Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weighing in Wednesday- Week 27


This week's weight loss:
-3.2

Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-17.9
Thoughts for the week:
I was so excited when I got on the scale this morning. I have been working sooooooo hard these past couple weeks. Completely revamped the way I have been eating, cutting out everything but water, and eating completely clean. I chose a salad with chicken instead of the buffet (which out of like 20 people, I was the only one who didn't get it) at an Italian restaurant. I sat next to Kenny as he ate a piece of chocolate cake. I went on a whole day trip and brought healthy snacks and choose steamed shrimp and water for dinner when we did stop. I have been to Starbucks 4 times on coffee runs with my co-worker and have walked out with nothing! I even have passed up those fresh baked cookies that were left sitting right by my desk for people to eat yesterday. I have tracked every calorie that I have consumed in My Fitness Pal! I have stayed very determined and worked so hard. It really is beginning to pay off! Hopefully I continue to focus and really work towards a healthier life!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment