Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Barely Holding On

Ahhhhh! That describes in general how I feel right now! It has literally been one thing after another the past couple months and most of the issues are causing/adding to financial issues. Lets just say we are pretty much treading water and trying not to drown.

Then to add extra stress, there have been some things going on at work. I've been very unhappy and feel that I am being treated very unfairly. Plus outside of work, issues that have come up in the past couple weeks with  friends and family have made things even more complicated.

But to make matters even worse and the main topic of this blog, I have been stress eating A LOT! What the hell?!? I have been working so hard for the past ten weeks, and this week I let everything get the best of me. From fast food, to sweets, to soda, I have been eating like there isn't tomorrow. The worse part is the way I feel after I done this! I wish I could be one of those people who ran to clear their heads or deal with stress! Instead I use food as a source of comfort. I am sitting here after indulging in some cookies and milk and my stomach is aching. I feel stressed, guilty, disappointed and ashamed.

I feel like my life is full of stuff I can't control right now, but one thing I can control is the how I am treating my body. Hopefully I can get my act together because I have worked so hard to lose the weight I have these past 10 weeks to just give in and ruin my progress. I'm scared to think that Wednesday is weigh in and I will see the damage done with all the stress and eating I have dealt with this week.

To be honest, I feel like I am barely holding on right now,and I really need to get a grip on things! Hopefully this week will offer some promise of light at the end of this very long tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment