Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday- Week 10




Since I couldn't update last week since we had no power from the snow storm I will let you know that week 9 I lost .4lbs! Yup, just four ounces, but hey! It's better than a gain!
This week's weight loss:
-1.4lbs
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-10.7lbs
What worked for me this week:
The fact I was home last Wednesday through Friday and wasn't tempted by fast food at work and also that I have been packing my lunch every day this week. Mmmmm just finished munching on my left over taco salad. 
What didn't work for me:
 I didn't drink very much water this go around which is important!

A non scale victory for me this past week:
Eating a lot more fruit and vegetables! Especially fresh pineapple and clementines! Wahoo thank you foodlion sale on Cuties!
My goals for this week:
Drink waterrrrrr! Lots and lots of water! Also make sure I am taking my daytime blood pressure pill because it's a diuretic. The whole deal with my kidneys makes me produce an extra hormone that makes you hold onto salt. So usually by the end of the day my feet and ankles hurt and are swollen. If I took the pill like I was supposed to during the day and drank the water, it would help flush everything out! Hmmmm sounds easy, now why can't I remember to do that!

Hoping for another awesome week! See you next Wednesday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment