Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Jaime turns 2!

Saturday was the party for my cousin's little girl! It's so hard to believe she is two! She is super sweet and so smart! She completely idolizes Hailey and I love the way her face lights up when she sees her! I love watching the two of them interact, it makes me excited to think about Hailey being a big sister one day!

I took a lot of pictures at the party! And get this......they are already uploaded and edited! Yes! You read that right! I am actually on top of something! I wanted to be able to get them over to my cousin and the rest of the family since I was the only one taking pictures!

So here are some of my favorite!


This is the Birthday girl! She is so hard to catch! She is ALWAYS on the go!



Of course she had her big cousin helping her with what she couldn't open!


This was her special gift from Hailey! It was her favorite book when she was in Pre K! We even wrote a note on the inside of the cover!



She thought it was so funny everyone was singing to her! She kept laughing!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Too cute! She is really growing up! Love the minnie mouse stuff! Looks like your cousin is coming around to the color pink!

    ReplyDelete