Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weighing in Wednesday- Week 11



I posted Monday about the week I have been having and the way I have been using food to cope with the extra stress and how I had completely ruined my week last week. I was scared to step on the scale today, but I figured I had to face the facts so that I could pick up the pieces and move on. So here it is.
This week's weight loss:
-.2
Yup, you read that right! I ended up losing 2 ounces! I have no freaking clue how, but I even stepped on the scale multiple times and that was the number I got! I will take it! 
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-10.9lbs
What worked for me this week:
I still started every day off with a smoothie. I also ate a lot of fruits and veggies with my meals.
 
What didn't work for me:
 Stress! Stress didn't work for me. I blew it big time! I didn't track any food. I ate HORRIBLE. I binged on food and was looking for the next thing to eat!

A non scale victory for me this past week:
I would say it was realizing what I was doing. I was using food as a way of coping and I think being aware that that was happening is a huge accomplishment. This is something that I will really need to work on.
My goals for this week:
I am drinking some water each day, but I really want to step that up where I am drinking at least 64 ounces. Water is so good to flush out your system. Now I just got to make it happen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment