Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weighing in Wednesday-Week 16



This week's weight loss:
+2.6
womp womp
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:

-12.3
Thoughts for the week:

Like I have been telling Hailey lately each time she gets upset because she loses a game, you win some and you lose some. And I think that goes with weight loss too. I am not going to lie, I was almost in tears when I saw the gain, but it happens and now I just need to move forward.

Two things I think messed me up this week. One being that I haven't tracked since Friday. I haven't over indulged or anything like that, I just have been so stressed with school that everytime I am on the computer I am working on my schoolwork. Secondly, my monthly friend should be here either today or tomorrow, so some of this might be water weight.

This week I am going to track everything and move on from there. Hopefully next week I will be back on track with weight loss! It would be nice to get to 20lbs gone by my birthday, but thats going to be a long stretch.

Have a great week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment